Astrology is not a belief system. It is based on the science of Astronomy and how the planets interact with each other. These interactions produce influences that affect everyone in their daily lives. I have over 20 years of experience as an Astrologer. During this time my views on the basic interpretations of Astrology and its applications have expanded. I provide information on how planetary influences affect you, right now. There is no “good or bad” in Astrology. It is just like life, opportunities and challenges. Your response to these influences is the key factor.
My specialty is interpreting the transits of the planets in the sky today as they travel across your birth chart through your different houses and how they aspect your natal planets. We all know when things seem a bit out of kilter, or if we are feeling especially energetic or loving or angry or vulnerable, or just wonder “what is going on?” Knowing how to work with the different energies of planetary influences will give you a heads up. I will provide you with knowledge that will give you personal insight, new perspectives, and help you make better and wiser life choices.
I am available for readings via phone or in person. Transit reports are via email with a phone follow up if desired. I am also available for parties and events.
- Mars transitin in Scorpio, July 25-Sept 14, 2014
- LEO NEW MOON/SATURDAY, JULY 26 2014 AT 3:42PM PDT
- Contact phone number
- Mercury Retrograde June 7-July1, 2014
- SPRING DISCOUNT SPECIAL/MARCH 20-APRIL 30, 2014
- Mars retrograde observation
- MARS RETROGRADE MARCH 1-MARCH 19, 2014
- MERCURY RETROGRADE/21OCT-10NOV IN SCORPIO
- Sun into Virgo/Thurs 22Aug @ 4:02p PDT
- Aquarius Full Moon/Tues 20Aug @ 6:45pm PDT
- The current roller coaster ride/12Aug13
- Leo New Moon/Tues, Aug 6th at 2:51pm PDT
- VENUS IN VIRGO
- AQUARIUS FULL MOON & SUN INTO LEO
- Mercury retrograde-June 26, 2013 @ 6:08am PDT
- Summer Solstice-June 20, 2014 @ 10:04pm PDT
- Capricorn Full Moon/23June2013 at 4:32am PDT
- Gemini New Moon/Saturday June 8th at 8:56am PDT